Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best it can be.
To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law.
1. Legal Information
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying details of the owner and organization responsible for the website are as follows:
HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U
POETA VICENTE MOJICA 5 – BETWEEN. LOCALES 19 Y 20
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante: Volume 2.998, Book 0, Folio 33, Page A-95942 Inscription 3.
Access to the site implies the User’s express acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, which may be modified or replaced by the owner at any time and without prior notice.
2. General Conditions of Use
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Web portal, whose purpose is to be a gateway to HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U., offering users information, services and contents via the Web. Through the website, the User has access to information about specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information on products or services, prices and characteristics or other relevant data offered through the website are made, provided and updated by Suppliers and third-party companies. HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. is not, in any case, responsible for such data and information and does not assume any obligation regarding them.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, the Special Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, respecting at all times other Users of the same website.
In case of total or partial breach by the user of these General Conditions of Use, HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. reserves the right to deny access without prior notice to the user.
3. General Obligations of the User
The User, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly agrees to:
- Not to carry out any action aimed at damaging, blocking, damaging, rendering useless, overloading, temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the website, in such a way as to prevent its normal use.
- Safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the passwords associated with your Username, being responsible for the use of such personal and non-transferable passwords by third parties.
- Not to introduce or make slanderous or libelous content, both of other users and third party companies outside HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS SLU.
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained on this website for illicit purposes expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the conditions that, where appropriate, are established for certain applications and/or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U, its users and/or third parties.
- Not to offer or distribute products and services, or make unsolicited advertising or commercial communications to other HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. users and visitors.
The User shall be liable for all damages of any nature that HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or the law in relation to the access and/or use of the page.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The website, the pages it includes and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. is the owner or holds authorization for their use and public communication from the legitimate owners of the same.
The User undertakes to use the contents in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. authorizes the user to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple downloading and storage activity in their computer systems), as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use. In no case, this will mean an authorization or license on the property rights of HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. or of the legitimate owners of the same.
The User is not authorized to proceed with the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the information contained on this Web in any form, whatever its purpose.
Connections and links to third-party websites or pages are provided solely for the convenience of the User. HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. is in no way responsible for them or their content.
HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U. does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside this site or any other mention of external contents to this site. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, imply support, approval, marketing or any relationship between HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U and the persons or entities authoring and/or managing such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
To make links to the Web page will require the express written authorization of the owners of the portal.
HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained on the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control, nor those caused by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- (i) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunication lines and networks or any other cause beyond the control of HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U.
- (ii) Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- (iii) Improper or inappropriate use of HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U.’s website
- (iv) Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U is not responsible and in no case shall be liable to users and third parties for acts of any third-party outside HUMAN LEVEL COMMUNICATIONS S.L.U that entails or may involve acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, property rights and any other rights belonging to a third-party by reason of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
7. Protection of Personal Data
This Legal Notice and its terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish Law. The user, by the mere fact of accessing the website or obtaining the status of registered user irrevocably grants their consent to the competent courts by default to hear any legal action arising from or related to these conditions, or to their use of this website or the navigation performed by the same.
If any clause or paragraph of these General Conditions, which is not of an essential nature for the existence of the same, is declared null and void or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be affected.