SEO-oriented content marketing adapts your website’s content to the way your potential customers search the Internet. It helps to increase your traffic generation potential, because when you use the same language your customers understand, it’s much easier for your website to appear in the top results in search engines.
We can generate content of many different types and formats, and focus on improving your positioning in search engines:
- Blog posts on topics related to your products and services
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Testimonials by users or customers.
- User guides.
- Videos and animations.
- Product demonstrations
- Opinions and comments.
Depending on the industry your business belongs to, and your target audience’s profile, we will propose different types, topics or formats of content that will help you improve your organic rankings.
The advantages of creating content optimized for search engines
Would you like to know more about content marketing?
Occasionally we encounter other websites that lack sufficient text content to accomplish their goals of organic positioning in search engines. This can happen for many reasons: products, the visual aspect of which is more important and that are better presented with images than with text; professional websites where the only text there is is a reference or technical specifications; pages in which design prevents the inclusion of large amounts of text… Given that search engines mostly employ words that are present on a web page to calculate its content relevance, it’s important that we can rely on several sections where we can naturally include a larger proportion of text. These pages are more likely to obtain better rankings and will improve the usability of a website.
These are some of the sections we can create and maintain on your website:
- Tutorials and user guides: explaining the qualities and applications of your products, the advantages and benefits of your services, etc.
- Press notes: promotional information about the launching of your products, new offices’ opening, introduction of your company to new markets…
- In-depth articles: trends, demand evolution, publishing of studies, survey results…
- Corporate blog: not only for corporate statements and announcements, but also open to comments from your blog’s visitors who wish to say something about your posts.
- Landing pages: Product presentation pages specifically built to maximise your visitors’ conversion rates.
- To increase your website’s visibility for a more varied range of related keywords.
- To improve competitiveness in search engines of websites where images, design elements, animations, etc. prevail over text.
- To adapt to the most used search patterns by your potential customers and users.
- To direct visitors to specific landing pages specially designed to improve your website’s conversion rate.
At Human Level we count on the expertise of journalists, designers and developers, who were trained in web content and copywriting techniques, as well as SEO. We can design, develop and maintain any section of additional content to help your website accomplish its positioning and conversion goals.
We strive to position one page for every search query that could take a potential customer to your website:
- Search pattern identification: to look for a particular product or service, most users use similar expressions. Once we’ve identified these patterns, we adapt your website’s architecture so that it incorporates the most searched combinations.
- Seasonal pattern identification: some search queries cyclically grow and decrease in popularity throughout the year. We help you to introduce seasonal content you’ll need to rank for these search queries, in a way that your page will hit top results just in time.
- Market trend identification: the use of certain search queries increases when market interest grows for some products or services, whilst for others it declines. We identify what your target market is interested in to generate the appropriate content for these market fluctuations.
- Search trend anticipation: celebration of upcoming events and occurrences of general interest allow us to anticipate our strategy to develop related content and rank for profitable search queries before your competitors do.