What results can you expect?
For example, identifying the most common expressions used by future visitors of your website is very useful to correctly plan the architecture of a website, the structure of its pages, the generation of its metadata…
New development methods, namely SPA frameworks, with techonologies like Vue.js, React or Angular JS require an SEO supervision throughout the entire development process to guarantee their indexability and optimisation.
There are further aspects to consider, such as the possibility of launching international versions in the future, or respecting specific accessibility guidelines, all of which require the help of SEO experts who will propose the most search-engine-friendly solutions.
The advantages of an SEO consultation during the development stage
The architecture of your website benefits its ranking in search engines and enhances usability of its most attractive pages
Would you like to know more about our SEO consultation during the development of a new website?
What does an SEO consultation during the development stage of a website entail?
An SEO consultation at the moment of design and development of a new website consists in taking into consideration all the determining factors which could influence the future natural positioning of the website. You’re integrating all the necessary improvements from the beginning, which otherwise you would have to build in later during the optimisation process.
The process of search engine optimization on already published websites is often limited by the architecture of the website, the structure of its templates, the available fields in the content management system, server configuration, or the selection of a particular programming language. All these aspects get in the way of an optimal positioning of the content.
To be able to count on the advice of an SEO expert when you are adopting the most crucial decisions regarding your website (architecture, navigation, template structure, URLs) guarantees the possibility to foresee in each and every case its repercussion on search engine rankings, by weighing alternatives and making the best decision.
What is the goal of an SEO consultation throughout the development of new websites?
Generally speaking, the primary goal of an SEO consultancy is to make the best possible decisions to guarantee the competitiveness of a website in search engines without compromising any of its other aspects, such as design, usability, or production flow from the beginning. More specifically:
- To make your future website more easily accessible and crawlable by search engine crawlers This is called website indexability. It means allowing search engines to access all the pages of your website, and to ease the correct classification of your content into the appropriate search categories.
- To help your website’s architecture to reflect in the best possible way your future visitors’ interests and search habits. It involves placing in the top level of the architecture those pages, which are more interesting and capable of generating greater traffic volume for your website. This way, the least important pages will be located at lower levels, which will favour better ranking of the most profitable pages.
- Ability to foresee the repercussions on the future rankings of your website, resulting from certain decisions like easier programming, design, presentation, or choice of content management system. This way you will be able to weigh alternatives and adopt solutions that will not endanger the competitiveness of your website in search engines.
How will Human Level help you to achieve this goal?
Human Level will participate in the preliminary meetings with your marketing team and your design and web development company, offering advice in terms of the best options from an SEO point of view, regarding architecture, programming, page structure, URL syntax, content manager settings, selection of a programming language, server configuration, etc.
Besides attending the meetings, our task as an SEO consulting agency is to deliver several reports, which vary depending on the nature of your website. At the very least, you will receive the following documentation:
- Keyword research and identification of the most common search patterns and hierarchies.
- Initial recommendations report, regarding the following aspects of your future website: architecture, navigation structure, URL syntax, website versions’ management based on market or language, breadcrumbs trail, control of content customisation by user profiles and its possible repercussions, etc.
- Architecture analysis. We will check if the architecture is in tune with the search hierarchy, and whether the names of menus and combinations of terms agree with the most common search patterns.
- Template analysis, We propose recommendations for your template designs (outlines or prototypes), with regards to heading tags, anchor texts, download order of content blocks, etc.
- Indexability analysis, Once the website has been published, we run our indexability analysis to check that all recommendations have been correctly interpreted and implemented, and we propose additional improvements where they’re necessary.