What results can you expect?
Would you like to know more about online competitive analysis?
What is the goal of an SEO competition consultation within a specific industry?
The primary goal of an online competition analysis is to assess the traffic volume one particular search category of an industry can provide, make an estimation of ROI that can be obtained if we reach a certain percentage of said traffic, and the comparative strength of the website leading the current results. More specifically, this analysis of SEO competition enables us to:
- Research the approximate demand for a group of keywords in search engines for a specific market.
- Ponder on the strength of the leaders within a particular search category to evaluate time and resources needed to get higher rankings.
- Identify opportunities, threats, strengths and weaknesses the client could encounter given the present market and competition conditions.
- Evaluate whether it would be convenient to initiate parallel promotion strategies (SEM, SMO, viral content marketing…) if the rankings we attain are not attractive enough.
What does an SEO competition consultation entail?
An SEO competition consultation consists in analysing the search volume registered by search engines in a specific market and its relation to a certain activity niche. This enables us to determine the maximum size of the market a website can aspire to conquer.
Henceforth, we evaluate the traffic share that is divided amongst the current leaders of this search category and the feasibility of attaining a sufficient market share for the online business to become profitable.
How will Human Level help you to achieve this?
- Keyword research report through which we identify the client’s industry demand potential. We analyse long tail keywords, competition, most frequently used search patterns, niches of keywords that haven’t yet been covered, etc.
- Architecture recommendations for the website based on keywords and keyword combinations, establishing the ideal site map to compete within the field.
- SEO analysis of the ten main competitors for the group of the most relevant search terms.