What results can you expect?
It detects all possible problems which could be affecting your website’s rankings: hidden content, duplicate content, accessibility and navegability issues for search engine crawlers, lack of relevance or complete absence of meta-data, errors in the navigation architecture and interlinking, poor performance, server configuration issues, SPAM within the content of your website or its external links…
Our SEO audit includes a comprehensive checklist with the following points:
- Website indexability.
- Information Architecture.
- Main template structure.
- Website’s performance (WPO).
- Website’s popularity profile.
This audit establishes a diagnosis and provides the optimal solution to each and every one of the detected problems, proposing alternatives where necessary.
The implementation of our recommendations for improvement will be carried out by the developers of the client’s website, with the continuous support and monitoring by the Human Level team.
The advantages of implementing an SEO audit:
An increased number of ranked pages
Better ranking of long tail terms
Ranking improvement for the most profitable content
Resolution of possible penalties
Would you like to know more about our SEO audits?
What does our SEO audit consist of?
In order to elaborate this report we will need access to tools like Google Analytics or Google Search Console. This access is regulated by a confidentiality agreement guaranteeing our full discretion and the security of your data.
As a result, you will get a comprehensive report with a separate diagnosis for each problem, and the appropriate recommendations in cases where they’re necessary. We also interrelate causes, the concurrence of which could explain certain indexability issues. As a conclusion, we include an executive summary highlighting the most critical aspects which are affecting the rankings of your website more negatively.
Subsequently, we provide our guidance and support service throughout the implementation phase, in which we collaborate with your company’s department of information systems, or your external service provider for the correct implementation of recommendations stated in our report.
If necessary, our company also has experts who can directly implement the proposed improvements on your website.
What is the goal of an SEO audit?
Amongst other things, our SEO audit guarantees that:
- Your website will be fully accessible to search engines, which will increase the number of indexed pages.
- Your website won’t have duplicate content problems, which will also improve its indexing and rankings.
- Your website will have a correct geolocation which will improve its rankings in search engines of different countries.
- Your server will be correctly configured and work up to its maximum efficiency. This will aid your website’s rankings in the search engine results, as well as improve its response speed and user experience.
- Your website will have relevant meta-data according to its content: titles, meta-descriptions, structured data, link elements…
- You website will have a correct navigation architecture to favour an adequate flow of popularity.
- Your website will benefit from the popularity juice of a great number of inbound links from a variety of domains, avoiding manipulative links.
How will Human Level help you to achieve this goal?
After the SEO audit we will deliver a report with the results and the appropriate recommendations. We will meet with the staff in charge of the implementation to clear up any questions, weigh possible alternatives and solve any problem that may arise during the optimisation process of your website.
If necessary, our own Human Level expert team will be able to undertake the implementation of changes proposed in our SEO audit.
Additionally, we put in-company training services at the disposal of our clients, on the subject of indexability, to departments of information systems, as well as to editors and content managers on the subject of relevance, popularity and viral content marketing campaigns in social media.