What is Search Engine Optimization and why your website needs it
More quality visitors
This greater visibility results in visitors who seek exactly what you offer. The better optimised your website is, the more visitors and clients you will get at a much lower acquisition cost.
Human Level, 17 years of experience and millions of ranked pages in more than 40 countries
Here at Human Level we’ve been working in Search Engine Optimization for over 17 years, optimising websites for all kinds of industries, conversion goals, technologies, languages and sizes. We adapt our methods to any scenarios in order to get your website to Google’s top rankings.
We are SEO experts. Allow us to prove that to you.
Human Level’s provides the following SEO services: audits, consulting and campaigns:
- Comprehensive SEO audit (indexability, WPO and popularity)
- SEO consultation for the development of new websites
- International SEO
- SEO consultation for website migration
- SEO competition analysis
- Google penalties
The many advantages of SEO
On what does your website’s ranking in search engines depend?
Search engines crawl websites and use algorithms to rank content in their results, and calculate in which order these should appear for a specific keyword. Some of these factors have to do with the quality of the content itself, the website’s programming and hosting quality, which are on-page factors; and others have to do with the links pointing to your website (popularity and authority), or with the user’s satisfaction, which are off-page factors.
Why are good rankings in search engines so important?
Ranking amongst the top results for search queries your potential customers could make will help you get more visits to your website, thus increasing the possibility of acquiring new clients or users.
How we help you rank in search engines
- By analysing who your prospective (target) customers are and how they look for your products or services on the Internet.
- By auditing how your website is programmed to detect and solve any deficiency, thus guaranteeing perfect indexability in search engines.
- By optimising its download speed and content rendering, so that it’s better adapted to be accessed from mobile phones.
- By improving your content to make it more relevant so that it meets your users’ search intent.
- By improving your website’s popularity profile with quality backlinks, preventing penalties for low quality link building.
Since 2001 we have been helping our clients to rank their websites among the top results to get higher-quality visitors. We have provided SEO services to companies of various countries, of all types and sizes, using different technologies and in up to ten different languages. In each case, we have achieved a significant growth in numbers of visitors, with a clear impact on these companies’ business results.
Human Level is recognised as a leading SEO company, often quoted and referenced in Spanish media, such as El País, Expansion or RNE (National Radio of Spain). Its founder, Fernando Maciá, is the author of Advanced SEO Techniques, the only book on the subject of advanced SEO published in the Spanish language. In 2009 it was expanded and updated to a second edition. His other book, Online Marketing 2.0, has been widely used as a textbook in numerous business schools and universities. He also co-authored the first book on the subject of SEO published in Spanish, which has three editions as of 2012. Fernando Maciá regularly participates as a lecturer at major events of the SEO and digital marketing industry, at an international level.